History

  • June 18, 1957 – Parish established with Fr. Walter Schweihofer as the first pastor.
  • September 1959 – Elementary school opened, staffed by the Adrian Dominican Sisters.
  • June 10, 1965 – Fr. Paul Sierocki became the second pastor.
  • February 25, 1967 – Church building was dedicated.
  • June 1971 – School closed due to lack of funds.
  • November 1, 1971 – Fr. Edward Konopka named third pastor
  • November 6, 1974 – Fr. Lawrence Nawrocki became pastor
  • December 1978 – Knights of Columbus Council #7200 formed
  • June 1979 – SS. John & Paul and St. John Vianney parishes partitioned from St. Isidore.
  • December 1981 – School building remodeled into a social hall.
  • February 1986 – Parish makes decision to build a new, larger church.
  • April 12, 1987 – Groundbreaking of the new church building.
  • November 10, 1987 – Fr. Charles Zeeb named Pastor.
  • June 19, 1988 – New church building dedicated.
  • April 11, 1992 – St. Therese of Lisieux parish partitioned from St. Isidore.
  • July 1, 1992 – Fr. Frank Berge named pastor.
  • July 1996 – St. Maximillian Kolbe parish partitioned from St. Isidore.
  • July 1998 – Renovation & Expansion Plan-“Building for the Future” drive begins.
  • March 8, 2000 – Fr. Michael Hrydziuszko becomes seventh Pastor.
  • May 15, 2001 – Groundbreaking ceremony for the “Building for the Future” renovation.
  • June 25, 2005 – New Facility Blessed by Bishop Earl Boyea.
  • October 1, 2012 – Fr. Ronald Victor named Pastor.