|PANDEMIC YEAR – September 2020 thru April 2021|
|Faith Formation at St Isidore will be At-Home Learning|
Session begins on Tuesday, September 8th
The AT-Home Learning Program (above) is:
- FLEXIBLE throughout the month to complete weekly assignments
- MANAGEABLE with other family commitments
- FAMILIES LEARN and grow together in Faith
Sharing faith together as a family helps our children build a strong foundation with God that will carry them throughout their lives. This is an exciting time for our community!
Families are encouraged to:
- Pick the same day and time during the week to share faith
- Encourage older children to assist younger children if needed
- Review all independent lessons with your child when completed
- Work together as a family to complete the YouTube and FF Envelope assignments
- Drop off all work monthly in a timely manner
Each child may miss up to 6 assignments for the 2020-2021 school year. Once a child has missed 6 assignments they will be registered for a Step Up Class in Fall 2021. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
How to Return Homework
- Each month’s weekly assignments are all due by the first of the following month. (ex: all Sept homework due Oct.1, all Oct homework due Nov.1, etc.)
- Place all completed assignments with name in provided envelope. This includes chapter tests, mass reflections, family projects, etc.
- Write FAMILY name on the outside of the return envelope.
- *Return “Family Envelope” to the Faith Formation Drop Box located outside at Door #5 (located off 23 Mile Rd entrance).
- Return all homework assignments at your convenience any time of day 24/7! No appointment needed, no office hours to follow.
*Drop Box will be available September 24th
Code of Conduct
Click below for more information: