Power in Prayer
Please join your fellow church members from the comfort of your home, workplace, etc., in spending 10 minutes in prayer each Wednesday anytime during the day or evening. Enlist your family, a friend, or do this on your own. Dedicate that time in meditation, prayer, singing, or reading scripture, or offer your work or some sacrifice.
Oct 21st’s Intention: Beauty in Creation
- Suggested Reading – Then God said: “Let us make human beings in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the tame animals, all the wild animals, and all creatures that crawl on the earth.” Genesis 2:26
- Suggested Prayer – Thank and praise God for His abundant supply: His ever changing skies, the beauty of each season, fertile soil, rain, and sunshine, the people He sends our way.
Oct 14th’s Intention: Be a Good Neighbor
- Suggested Reading – Good Samaritan parable, Luke 10:29-37.
- Suggested Activity – Take a walk in your neighborhood while praying for your neighbors.
Oct 7th’s Intention: Strengthen Families
- Suggested Prayer: For My Family – Lord, bless this family of which I am a part. Show us how we can help one another. Teach us to share our interests, sorrows, and joys with one another, to be ready to make sacrifices for one another. I ask that I may find joy in serving them, as you found Your joy in serving Mary and Joseph on earth. Amen
St. Isidore Church has teamed up with Formed to bring you an incredible way to connect with your faith at home.
If not in these times, then when is a better time to have an at-home resource like FORMED!
Diving into the beauty of the Faith has never been easier: at home, on the go, or from any internet connected device.
Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies… there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church.
There are 3 easy steps for new parishioners to Sign Up on FORMED:
- Visit http://signup.formed.org/
- Enter our parish zip or name
- Enter your name and email