All Catechists are required to attend a Protecting God’s Children (PGC) seminar. Any Catechist who has not attended this workshop must do so. Listed below are the steps needed to register on-line. If you have any problems, contact Ann De Rey for help.
Catechists must be careful when registering to watch for:
2. Time of Day
3. Spots Available
Please know that you must turn in a copy of your Certificate of Completion to St. Isidore
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Go to the Archdiocese of Detroit webpage at www.aod.org
2. Once you are on the PGC Page, go to the cream box on the top right and click on Register for Training > Protecting God’s Children.
3. You will be directed to Virtus Online where you can view available classes.
4. When you are ready to register, click on the “Start Registration” button at the top of the page.
5. Follow website directions